SS2K but it's not showing the full distance

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
Kwthom pointed out that you can't have two separate rides with the same miles, so therefore even though the SS2K would have included the JAX miles, the person certifying the ride cut it off at Tallahassee.

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
...and this is where the nesting of rides confuses many. :cool:

Though it did take me a minute to ponder the puzzle in my brain (Brian & I had this conversation via PM) before I sorted it out.

It helped that I took a similar ride in 2016 and was able to use that as an example. I certified a Why to Whynot (36 hr) version, and followed up with the remaining time & miles to do my SS2K.

For Mile Eater purposes, the SS2K counts, the W2WN doesn't.

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
Now that we have that sorted, since the swag didn't come with the certificates, I'm assuming the rest of the stuff comes from the estore? Anyone know how long it should be until that stuff arrives?

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Is that all you paid for? You can choose cert only, or full swag and cert. If you paid for full swag and cert, you normally get that all together at the same time. It's possible someone simply made an error and if so, you should ping them about it so you get what you paid for.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Contact Ira via the forum or the IBA site and let him know what happened. He's typically quite prompt in his replies and will help you sort it out.

Dr. Tiki

Premier Member
I saw these certificates on a facebook post, and since I just completed my 50cc in the same month, it got my 'radar' up. So I am now thinking of re-submitting the necessary paperwork for the SS2K, or does it need to be done at the same time that I submitted the 50cc?