Submission notification question

wizzbane

Premier Member
When submitting via the iba premier review program it mentions "Submissions will be acknowledged upon receipt so there'll be no more fretting over whether the mail was delivered" . If i don't receive an acknowledgement should it be assumed that it didn't arrive? i used the [email protected] address for submission.

Tia
Michael

I didn't receive an auto reply when I submitted mine a couple of days ago, but just received notice this morning that it was accepted. So it was received but no auto reply. Hope that helps give you comfort.

Kylearane

Premier Member
Looks the same for me just received the email saying the ride was accepted
I also received an email yesterday saying my ride was approved even though I never received an auto reply. I sent another today and haven't received an auto reply. Funny thing is that I sent one back in March for a Spring Equinox ride, received an auto reply, but I haven't heard anything since. Now that I've made it public I'll probably get an email within 24 hrs for the March ride. At least that's how it seems to go most times. ;)

CB650F

Premier Member
That's odd. I've always received an auto reply. I even sent in paperwork earlier this month and got the auto reply. They might be having some email issues that are delaying things. Or maybe you are getting filtered to their junk folder and only getting the auto reply when they check the junk folder and move you over to the inbox. I think there was an issue with Yahoo emails going to their junk/spam folder a while back. Might be a similar thing now.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Auto replies get caught in spam filters all along the network. So it's not unusual not to receive it (or one might miss it in the spam folder).

If the email itself did not bounce back to you, we probably have it.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association