The Dam Hard To Say Roundup - OCTOBER 27/28 - 30 Hours - Taree NSW

Roundup flags - those of you who attended our last roundup (rally) will have their flags with their IBA number on them. These are the flags you should use for this and every other round up. If you don’t already have an IBA flag, contact Tiger Bill by private message and he will tell you what to do to get one. You’ll need your flag for this Roundup.

Good news. The registrations for this Roundup have been extended to 13th October, so for those of you who haven’t yet registered, you still have time. If you’ve never done a Roundup before (aka rally) then this is probably a great one for you. It will give you a “taste” of what they are like. For the veterans, it will be a little beauty.

Last edited:

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Making headway;
1. Finally got the Aux connected to the Tank, so it does not leak. No mean feat.
2. Read the rules
3. Found out where the hell Taree is, and booked the last room in the Motel.
4. Formally "chucked a sickie" to get away on time.
5. Now to update all that software - starting with loading some key items onto a laptop! (and GPS maps).
6. And make (another) list!

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
There seem to be 17 entries on 15 bikes (including two pillions) Kiwi and Bec, Gebler, Fatman and LTP, Vlad, Naughty Bart, Crappy, Ox, Philmor, Ed, Gatey, Derrick, Ed535, Tabledrain, Zed14 and Viking Olly. The chances of me being correct is < 10% but it is worth a try?