The Fulton Lunch Run

The first annual Fulton Lunch Run
Saturday April 29 2023 9:30-2:30
The Fulton Store Fulton WI
Lunch will be 1/4lb all beef hot dogs, chili dogs, chili, chips. If you remember The Moonshine Lunch Run we're trying to get something like Moonshine started again. This is year one. Hope to see you there.
Donk

Yep, junction of County roads H & M

The hot dogs are really good. I got to sample one, well a few, in the selection process. 1/4lb all beef and made right in Milwaukee.

Last edited:

SteveAikens

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Hmm. Hope I'm not getting ahead of myself here, but I may have reason to have my bike in RI late April [hoping April but not sure yet]. WI is only a 400 mile detour.
Put me on the list as a maybe Donk.

I've been past the Fulton Store plenty, but never stopped. Murwin Park, just north of the store on Caledonia Road, is a good rest stop.

Guess I got a good reason to stop now...

Last edited:

ibafran

OK, I just posted the info to my local beemer clubs. I intend to be there as it is so local to me.
FYI: Because Moonshine is so local to me, I am still going there on the traditional date of the 2nd Sat. of April.
fran

This will be my last update before The Fist Annual Fulton Lunch Run. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you on Saturday. THANKS for the support. Not worried about the weather, the forecast changes every time I look at so I've finally stopped looking. It's going to be a great day no matter what. Remember, if you miss this one you won't be able to say you've made all of them in the future! Hope to see you soon.

SteveAikens

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
<sigh> Well, unfortunately, I have to bail. Have to be in Lubbock for a blood test the 27th. Grr. Hope you guys all have a safe and fun ride.