This time next week . . . .

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

By 4 p.m next Friday many of us might have completed our technical inspections and battled through the Friday traffic on our Odometer rides (still waiting for the route details Rick ;)). Hopefully we'll also have our Rally Books and begin wondering what the heck we've let ourselves in for, again :p

Bike and kit is ready to go, just need nice weather. Or really bad weather, so everybody else stays indoors over the Bank Holiday weekend and the roads stay clear :rolleyes:

See the rest of you nutters next week, both old and new ones :D

Here, here Mark. Forget the odo route, what I want to know is do we have to bring anything this year? Kazoo, balloon, string, etc? I only entered last week and may have missed something.

Be lucky, Iain

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Here, here Mark. Forget the odo route, what I want to know is do we have to bring anything this year? Kazoo, balloon, string, etc? I only entered last week and may have missed something. Be lucky, Iain
Err, yes Iain. Didn't you get the email? We all have to bring 50 metres of 11mm black abseil rope and a traffic cone ;) :D (not)

No, Just two days worth of ciggies for you :rolleyes: :)

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
I'm confused; was it only me that got the email about having to ride the rally while wearing a close facsimile of Blackadder's Black Russian codpiece?

Regards,
Martin

What did I start there? And more importantly, why?

Wreckem, how you doing buddy? Long time no see! Are you going to be at Rally HQ this weekend?

Rick UK

Brit Butt Light Rally Master
Premier Member
IBA Member
I'm confused; was it only me that got the email about having to ride the rally while wearing a close facsimile of Blackadder's Black Russian codpiece?
Individual requirements, Martin, individual requirements.

Be thankful you didn't get the e-mail requiring you to ride the rally in a Wonderwoman outfit (over suitable PPE, of course).