Top 100 Roads

HACKLE

Inelson, I should have realised these roads were all in the USA. There are some incredible roads in the rest of the world. Here in Australia we have many and I'm sure the roads in the Alps and Dolomites of Europe would make it onto the list. Just saying, the world is your oyster. Ride safe.

lnelson

Premier Member
Inelson, I should have realised these roads were all in the USA. There are some incredible roads in the rest of the world. Here in Australia we have many and I'm sure the roads in the Alps and Dolomites of Europe would make it onto the list. Just saying, the world is your oyster. Ride safe.
I should have identified that this is a USA group of rides and I would agree that there are some truly amazing rides throughout the world - many of which would make these rides pale in comparison.

The fact that "the Dragon" is listed as #1....

:rolleyes:

For those of us LD Riders, I'm certain our list would be vastly different.

Example: US-50 in Nevada?? :cool:
Agree, where is US-50 in Nevada?

I bet we would have different ones. I am sure of the 100 I would rank them different and leave some off to make room for what I think are better.

I did like the site, Inelson.

I have been acquainted with 29 with 2 more probables.

Sportsterpaul

Rode that back in August with a buddy and his wife, part of our C.O.B.B. run out of Wisconsin through 15 western states and back. I ended up with 7,117 miles in three weeks. Just a couple more Sporty riders like our hero Chris Comly.