TOUR OF HONOR registration now open

Steve Brooks

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
The 2017 Tour of Honor begins with all-new sites on April 1, so if you want your rally packet in advance, sign up now. $100 fee gets you shirt, rally flag, patch, stickers, Finisher Certificate, pin, and a chance at 135 trophies. Plus, $20 off the top goes to your choice of charities: FISHER HOUSE FOUNDATION, OPERATION COMFORT WARRIORS, or POLICE & FIRE: THE FALLEN HEROES.

Over 500 riders join up each year for what many call, "The best excuse to ride I've ever had!" It's a lot of fun and the memorial sites that honor American heroes are truly awesome. Check out the 2016 memorials that were available in your state to see what I mean.

Also, TOH lends itself to long-distance riding and there are special IBA certificates when you combine visiting TOH sites with Saddlesores or Bun Burners. Details are on the website. http://www.tourofhonor.com

Only a handful rallies really spark my return and this in one of them. The mission is real, the rules are simple and it truly is the best excuse to ride - especially for the working rider with a family that has to sneak in rides when you can. It looks like 2017 will be the biggest year to date and I am confident that it will continue to grow under the leadership of Steve and company.

Steve Brooks

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Thank you for your kind words. When the season starts, I think you'll agree that 2017 is the best year yet! More signups, more motorcycle roads, 9/11 memorials featured this year, better GPS accuracy, more brand new memorials and monuments, more ADA-accessibility....the state sponsors have stepped up their game and every single state is a showcase of good destinations.

And yes, our intention is make every year better than the last without overcomplicating things. Glad you're enjoying it.

Steve Brooks

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Glad you're participating! The eastern seaboard will again be well-represented, thanks to 5th generation New Englander Jim Hatch. Enjoy.

Signed up a few months ago after seeing an ad for it in one of the motorcycle magazines I subscribe to ( can't remember which one lol). If sounded like a fantastic idea and I can't wait to start.

Steve,
I am so glad to be home this year and can't wait for 1 Apr. Hopefully even more of our brothers will participate this year and we might even see a group do VA as an IBA ride. I am working hard in that direction, looking at Aug timeframe with the guys from work. If anyone else is interested, feel free to reach out.

Paul Hitchcock
Tour of Honor flag 555
IBA #62597