UK Ride To Eat, Hunters bar, Ballycastle, September 29th

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
Booked into Harbour guesthouse, Stranraer, Friday & Saturday; Stena 0730 & back on 1930

Thought about tagging on a Circuit of Ireland but then remembered KISS so perhaps some other time.

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
as we have a bit of time to kill before most of us get the ferry back over to Scotland would any one be interest in popping down the coast to Bushmills Distillery for a Distillery tour? think its only a 15 mile ride lol. cost at this time is £8.00 i am waiting to hear back from them so let me Know who if anyone is interested

1) Graeme
2) Sally
3) Bob
4) owl
5) Lynn O
6) Gordon
7) Daz
8) Kim
9) Sean
10) Ziggy
11) Andrew

Last edited:

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
I'll give that a go. Last time I was in Ireland was for the NW200 in 2008, and when I tried for a visit it was closed.

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
as we have a bit of time to kill before most of us get the ferry back over to Scotland would any one be interest in popping down the coast to Bushmills Distillery for a Distillery tour? think its only a 15 mile ride lol. cost at this time is £8.00 i am waiting to hear back from them so let me Know who if anyone is interested

1) Graeme
2) Sally
3) Bob
4) owl
5) Lynn

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
GraemeandSally said:

You're nearly as smooth as a good malt! o_O Add me to the list please.

Last edited:

owl*

Rally Bonus checker
IBA Member
"Are most doing 07.30 out, 19.30 back?"

I am, and so are Gordon, Bob,Jon, Graeme & Sally. Not sure about the rest.

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Are most doing 07.30 out, 19.30 back?"

I am, and so are Gordon, Bob,Jon, Graeme & Sally. Not sure about the rest.
This time sailing will give us an easy ride to the rte, and a chance to chat and catch up.