UK Ride To Eat, Hunters bar, Ballycastle, September 29th

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
May be a little Kim know that road like back of my hand
I'm sure you do, but I don't!...I went off-piste last weekend (not by choice) up in the Yorkshire Moors (Tan Hill), during the Yorvik Rally, sheep were scared and the ABS works a treat! :eek:

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
Has anyone alerted (I haven't) or does anyone need to alert Hunters Bar to the prospect of a dozen or so hard-core bikers descending on them for lunch on Saturday?

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
I thought young Andrew might have done, Hunters Bar was his find, but if nobody's coughed by this evening I'll ping the bar and make sure it's all good.

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
I've just phoned Hunter's bar to warn them, they said that's all ok and that they had already been warned anyway - so we're good to go.

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
Excellent RTE. Hunters Bar was everything you cold want: helpful staff, good service, good food. Local riders turned up from Dublin and nearer. Tour of Bushmills very educational and we almost visited JD.
Stranraer may well be a future RTE location.

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
Excellent RTE. Hunters Bar was everything you cold want: helpful staff, good service, good food. Local riders turned up from Dublin and nearer. Tour of Bushmills very educational and we almost visited JD.
Stranraer may well be a future RTE location.
Very enjoyable, great to meet you all. If you are thinking of the Stranraer area Portpatrick is nicer with some good eateries (https://www.crownhotelportpatrick.com/).

bmbob

IBA Member
Hi All
What a great w/end, good company, good food and a lovely ride up the coast road from Belfast to Bally voy, then an exciting ride through the night back home to Donny arriving 03.31
Good call Bob, the meal was epic.
Ride safe
Regards Bob

Sean

Premier Member
Hi All
What a great w/end, good company, good food and a lovely ride up the coast road from Belfast to Bally voy, then an exciting ride through the night back home to Donny arriving 03.31
Good call Bob, the meal was epic.
Ride safe
Regards Bob
Which Route did you come back Bob?

I know this rte was a bit of a cheat for me , my first one and it was only around the corner from home but really enjoyed it. Nice to meet up and put faces to names. Really enjoyed it . Will definitely try another. Glad you all got back safe and sound. Enjoy the whiskey!

Sean

Premier Member
My First RTE and may I say, what an absolute Pleasure to meet you all, Good Company, Good Food, Will definitely be doing a few more. Thankyou One and All.

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Great RTE guys don't know who called it but one of the best I've been too.
Good full days riding, didn't get back to our hotel until after 10.00 pm.
Good to see some new faces. Looking forward to the next one ! .