11) Greg Barlow
13)

Last edited by a moderator:

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Camp for the weekend on our own club stand. There should be enough of us so we can wander around at different times. Plenty to see. Free entry to Saturday evenings Peterborough speedway meeting. Live music. Loads of food stands. Factory ride outs on new models. Etc

Viper

Camp for the weekend on our own club stand. There should be enough of us so we can wander around at different times. Plenty to see. Free entry to Saturday evenings Peterborough speedway meeting. Live music. Loads of food stands. Factory ride outs on new models. Etc
Sounds good to me...

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Add me to the list. I'm happy to drive, to transport more kit to and from the site. Does anyone have a marquee that will fit in the back of a 3-series estate? Otherwise, maybe JY's Transporter can be pressed into service.

Regards,
Martin

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Can you add me to the list please. Need to make sure my recollection of last year's event are correct. There seems to be a bit of a haze over Friday and Saturday evening.........

J.Young

Triumph Triple Engine mounting brackets expert
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
I had confirmation yesterday that we are "in" for the MCN Festival and that we will be receiving the final details around Easter time :)

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I had confirmation yesterday that we are "in" for the MCN Festival and that we will be receiving the final details around Easter time :)
Thanks John for organising this. I'm thinking I'll hire a van bring a gazebo (if I can borrow one), BBQ etc and bring Lynne, the Tiger and grom.Probably stay in hotel

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
What part of "Also Staying in Holiday inn express" are you having trouble with Jonny ?
Oh sorry
Would you like me to bring it, is that why your asking, but I thought you were a camping man :):):D