Wanted: Ticket to the 2019 IBR dinner

Lisa

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Ira asked me to clarify here - Banquet ticket sales are now closed as we focus 100% on the rally. Tickets need to be picked up in the lobby of the hotel by the purchaser only on the day of the banquet. If you purchased more than one ticket, you may certainly give/sell your extra tickets, but it's your responsibility to pick up and distribute to the correct people. Sorry for the hassle but we don't have the bandwidth to switch ownership of tickets. In 2017 we had over 60 tickets 'reassigned' on the day of the finish so we had to make sure that doesn't happen again.
Having said that, I would imagine there are people who will have an extra ticket you can snag as we get closer to June. Oh, and there are three banquets this year, Last Chance Banquet, Start and Finisher banquets so you want to be specific about which one is your choice.

paulcb

Premier Member
Thanks for clarifying Lisa. To clarify, I'm looking for a ticket to the Finisher banquet. I'll be doing an SS1K from Dallas to Greenville on Wednesday, June 26th and would like to attend the Friday night finisher's dinner, if possible. TIA.

Kendoo

Premier Member
Paul,
There is a good chance I may have a couple extra banquet tickets, but I won't know until just before the event. I bought them for my parents and my father has been having some health issues. They were there in 2017 and really enjoyed it. I seriously doubt they will be able to attend this year, but I hold out hope.

You can buy mine. I have two and I will not be there. You can have lisa contact me.Lonnie McCoy
That would be fantastic Lonnie. I will be happy to take both off your hands. I think I saw where she posted that the original purchaser had to show up in Greenville to receive their tickets before transferring to someone else. Let me see what I can do.

ScottAL

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
If anyone else has an extra for tomorrow night please let me know. I rode in for the SS1K and would like to attend before heading home.
Thanks