Warm n Safe Sale

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
From a Warm n Safe Rep. Note that this is not an official endorsement of their products - just passing it on.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
----------------------------------------------------

At the moment we are offering 40% off the waterproof heated liners in red or yellow the coupon code for these is WPCOLORS-E ( code must be all caps ) we have also just introduced a new heated base layer that sells for $179.95 and if anyone wants things off the web site that are not in the clearance section we offer an 18% discount using coupon code Steve ( the S must be Capitalized ). The water proof liners are a great price but it is only for the red and yellow liners.

rydalch

I just ordered a red warm and safe waterproof jacket. This will be my 5th warm and safe I've purchased over a 10 year period. I still have all of my other jackets in my closet ready for use. Each one is more advanced and warmer than the last one. The coupon code is still good and it ends up being a huge discount. My red jacket after the coupon totaled $159.95! You will not find a better heated jacket on the market than warm and safe. At this price there is no excuse to be without warmth on a chilly ride.

DarkoDanny

Premier Member
I just ordered a pair of gloves and the heated shirt. not used yet, but it fit really well and was comfortable to without an undershirt. For once i'm looking forward to the cold weather ;)

Also there is a discount code for us too... It is "IBA" same discount % as the "Steve" code.