Welcome to the IBA Australia forum

tj189

Premier Member
A warm welcome from IBA Australia to those riders down under and those that wish to visit and ride this great country.

This is the original post from the old IBA Australia Forum:

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 6:47pm | IP 203.206.73.61

Many thanks to Mike and the whole IBA organisation for giving us this vehicle to communicate.

There is no current gathering point for Australian members of the IBA to communicate and share information specific to our location. Now there is.

I will direct any IBA Australian members I know to this area of the message board. I see an almost virgin area here in Australia for the IBA word to spread. We certainly have the roads and size and we definately have the riders, they just need to find us.

Quietly and slowly, steady as she goes.

Davo
IBR Premier Member

Online Status: Offline

Skidoo

Premier Member
Welcome aboard Ziggy, indeed this is an exiting year and one to remember. Looking forward to your valued input and miss catching up with you in our remote areas down-under :D

tj189

Premier Member
G'day Ziggy, only seems like yesterday that we were chatting ;) don't forget to email that stuff when you get a chance please. Thank you for your support.

hagar

Premier Member
I'm here! Truly I am. What a fantastic place to be and the future is looking good for the IBA Australia.
Ziggy, 2015 was a good 'un, but 2016 is looking to surpass it. But, when are you coming back here? If homesickness is the problem, there is a Stirling right here in the Adelaide Hills.