Welcome to the Mansfield Vic Muster 2019

Hi everyone. Unfortunately Annette and I are unable to attend this year. I have committed to assisting with the running of the Australian Junior Road Racing Championships this year and the bad news is that Round 2 is on the same weekend as the Muster. The good news is that it's at Broadford which is about 1.5 hours up the road from Mansfield. So I'm going to try and just stop in on Saturday night and say Hi even though I'm not registered for a ride. It depends if I can get way at a reasonable time from Broadford. I'm an F.I.M. scrutineer so if there are any protests I might not get there but I'll sure try.
Cheers
Cuddles.

Johng

Premier Member
Hi everyone. Unfortunately Annette and I are unable to attend this year. I have committed to assisting with the running of the Australian Junior Road Racing Championships this year and the bad news is that Round 2 is on the same weekend as the Muster. The good news is that it's at Broadford which is about 1.5 hours up the road from Mansfield. So I'm going to try and just stop in on Saturday night and say Hi even though I'm not registered for a ride. It depends if I can get way at a reasonable time from Broadford. I'm an F.I.M. scrutineer so if there are any protests I might not get there but I'll sure try.
Cheers
Cuddles.
Careful mate riding at night around that part of the country at night mate lots of Kangaroos