West Coast 66 write-up

kerrizor

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Great report. Congratulations on the win!

Following along with the real time scoring was entertaining.
Thanks! I also think the realtime scoring was a neat twist! As rallies are getting comfortable with email and app-based submissions, we may see more of this in the future.

Steve Gallant

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Congratulations on the win, what a ride! And wonderful report, you convey rally-time very well. It's great to have another rider's writings to look forward to!

R3Tex

Premier Member
Nice write up. I also read your write up for the Heart of Texas. I was the guy in San Antonio on the Tiger 1200 that looked at you like a Martian. :oops::oops::oops: Didn't mean it that way...my head was definitely somewhere else at the time. I owe you a beer for that one...

kerrizor

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Great report. Congratulations on the win!

Following along with the real time scoring was entertaining.
Thanks! I really liked the real-time scoring.. I think it gives Folks At Home a chance to participate as a spectator without adversely impacting things.. yes, some small advantage could be had from analyizing other people's bonus selection, but honestly, how much?

kerrizor

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Nice write up. I also read your write up for the Heart of Texas. I was the guy in San Antonio on the Tiger 1200 that looked at you like a Martian. :oops::oops::oops: Didn't mean it that way...my head was definitely somewhere else at the time. I owe you a beer for that one...
LOL! I laughed at myself as I took off, like "oh man, he looks _tired_!" As a Tiger Fan Girl, I was mostly just excited to see a 1200 in the rally ^_^