Which way?

only you can say theres a total of 7 minutes difference hows your actual travel times against A roads and motorways do you prefer traveling on motorways to A roads and what time of day it is you'll be travelling, do you know any of the routes well etc. plus the longest option leaves 60 mile more petrol in the tank, or did you need the mileage
as i said your decision and only you know the full picture

Sleekit Fkr

only you can say theres a total of 7 minutes difference hows your actual travel times against A roads and motorways do you prefer traveling on motorways to A roads and what time of day it is you'll be travelling, do you know any of the routes well etc. plus the longest option leaves 60 mile more petrol in the tank, or did you need the mileage
as i said your decision and only you know the full picture
Thanks Stig.

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Remember the shortest route between your receipt locations is the distance you will be credited with. 150 miles in this case. Might have to put a corner receipt in to take advantage of the corner and extra 60 miles. To ride the 60 miles later could be 50 minutes. Good luck with the 1500.

Sleekit Fkr

Remember the shortest route between your receipt locations is the distance you will be credited with. 150 miles in this case. Might have to put a corner receipt in to take advantage of the corner and extra 60 miles. To ride the 60 miles later could be 50 minutes. Good luck with the 1500.
That was my thinking, could end up shortchanging myself!

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
1500 is always tight for time. 60 miles could make all the difference. If your going further south into Devon or Cornwall you could do that first and then back north and into Wales. That would give you a 'natural' corner with the Bristol Channel and possibly save you a receipt. This is what I did with the Fools Gold route.

Last edited: