Winter Solstice ride plan

ACTCapo

Eeeewwwww! Is that coolant? Where do you get to?
Yes, I noticed a few drops around the reservoir cap when I pulled up at the shops yesterday, then this photo was at the servo while filling up and it was pi$$ing out; I didn’t even get to the start line!

Tele

Premier Member
What a shame! Absolute bugger. But as the other lads have noted, better at the start servo than somewhere in the boon docks. Let's hope that is not too serious. Good news though: apparently there will be another Winter Solstice in 2023 :D

Martin Little

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I'll post a ride report once i come up for air from work but the Winter Solstice SS1600 is in the bag. Needless to say it was freezing cold and dark for roughly 9 hrs of the ride, but the remaining hours were glorious blue sky sunshine and temps up to 21 degrees!

Ride report and photos to follow

Biggles

Premier Member
What a shame! Absolute bugger. But as the other lads have noted, better at the start servo than somewhere in the boon docks. Let's hope that is not too serious. Good news though: apparently there will be another Winter Solstice in 2023 :D
No need to wait for Solstices, you have the southern Spring Equinox on Friday, 23 September 2022 at 11:03 am AEST. Start your Four Seasons collection then! Start with the new life, end with the beginning of the depths of winter.

ACTCapo

No need to wait for Solstices, you have the southern Spring Equinox on Friday, 23 September 2022 at 11:03 am AEST. Start your Four Seasons collection then! Start with the new life, end with the beginning of the depths of winter.
I’ve already knocked over Summer. I’m thinking a painted silos trip for spring (but that’s another thread altogether)…