saddle sore 1000

1. N

Saddlesore attempt - 2 route

Hello riders, Planning to attempt for SS100 next week. The route i am planning to take is San francisco - Eugene (OR) - San francisco SFO - Redding - Mt Shasta - Grants pass - Eugene and back to SFO Route is...
  2. N

Saddlesore 1000 route review - california/nevada

Hello Friends, Planned date for the ride is December 7th. Just sharing my ride plan to see if anyone got any reviews or any comments on the route. Appreciate your inputs. Bike is 2021 HD street glide standard Google maps ...
  3. The Eef Man

SS1000 - First attempt at a verified ride. 5th - 6th September 2021

Ride Report. Saddle Sore 1000 5th - 6th September 2021 Having heard about the Iron Butt association a number years ago, I’ve been intending to attempt a verified ride for a good long while now. I can’t really explain why it has taken me so long to attempt one, but I can procrastinate with the...
  4. Rider Chris

Getting Certified (IBA)

Hello All, I'm Chris from Malaysia and just bumped into this forum as was introduced by Meor who has been regular here. I've compiled and written about my IBA (SS1600K) ride at the link below which may be useful for those who wants to give it a try...
  5. N

2 years of ride - no update

No update for 2 years. Does it make sense to wait further? Did my ride in 2015 Nov. Feel free to reject Indian based rides but making someone wait to know the status for this long is not good. I am following up since a long time just because i know how much i have put efforts in it. Do you have...
  6. Jerry Stevens

Lower Great Lakes 1000 - 9/16/2017 - Holland, OH

My name is Jerry Stevens. Age 50, father of four (current empty-nester). This will be my 4th SaddleSore 1000 of the year (only one submitted for certification). I ride a 2004 Honda GL1800. Every ride is more fun with a partner. If you are ready to go, I am ready to have you ride with me...