2/3 days in Moscow 2019

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Kim Leeson and myself are looking to do a trip to Moscow prior to the Lithuanian (European RTE) this August.
As we are both hoping to be taking part in the Swiss Rally the weekend before Lithuania the plan is to fit Moscow in between the two events and attend the rally and RTE.
You don't need to be taking part in either the Swiss or Lithuania event and could meet on route if you choose.
So no definite plans or routes sorted as yet but if your interested put your name below and I will be adding more info soon.

Last edited:

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Some of our friends across the Channel are looking to organise an ss1000 in Russia prior to the Lithuania RTE and a trip to Moscow.

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Hi Jon,
I am planning on doing the Lithuanian RTE.
I am not doing the Swiss rally but l would be interested in the Moscow trip. Please keep me informed ☺☺☺
Steve

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Kim Leeson and myself are looking to do a trip to Moscow prior to the Lithuanian (European RTE) this August.
As we are both hoping to be taking part in the Swiss Rally the weekend before Lithuania the plan is to fit Moscow in between the two events and attend the rally and RTE.
You don't need to be taking part in either the Swiss or Lithuania event and could meet on route if you choose.
So no definite plans or routes sorted as yet but if your interested put your name below and I will be adding more info soon.
Keep me posted as well John....We(Gerhard-Gerd and myself are working on a trip to moscow during the week before the RTE in Latvia and do a Russian SS 1000 from Moscow to Kazan and back....let's try and coordinate things so people dont feel excluded of a nice idea.....We probably shud ride in small groups of 2-3 riders max for safety reasons as traffic is worse than the M25 ard Moscow

AyrtonO

Premier Member
Keep me posted as well John....We(Gerhard-Gerd and myself are working on a trip to moscow during the week before the RTE in Latvia and do a Russian SS 1000 from Moscow to Kazan and back....let's try and coordinate things so people dont feel excluded of a nice idea.....We probably shud ride in small groups of 2-3 riders max for safety reasons as traffic is worse than the M25 ard Moscow
Co-operating with Dmitry B. and IB Ru or ?

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
[QUOTE
Hi Jon,
I am planning on doing the Lithuanian RTE.
I am not doing the Swiss rally but l would be interested in the Moscow trip. Please keep me informed ☺☺☺
Steve
][/QUOTE]

No problem Steve I will keep you updated mate.

##############################################
[QUOTEKeep me posted as well John....We(Gerhard-Gerd and myself are working on a trip to moscow during the week before the RTE in Latvia and do a Russian SS 1000 from Moscow to Kazan and back....let's try and coordinate things so people dont feel excluded of a nice idea.....We probably shud ride in small groups of 2-3 riders max for safety reasons as traffic is worse than the M25 ard Moscow][/QUOTE]

Hi Geil
We can chat over a glass of wine at the France rte ?