2020 Yamaha FJR1300P 2K miles White, SOLD

mess533

Ron Messick, Independence, MO IBA#598
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Earlier this year I happened upon Brand New, In the Crate, Left Over Police FJR's for sale. Having ridden a 2014 for many years I couldn't purchase it fast enough. After flying up and taking ownership just outside the Twin Cities, MN, I rode it home to Kansas City, MO. Just a short month later I had an opportunity to get it out on its first longer distance ride and attended the Defective Gene Pool RTE in Allen, TX. While on these two separate rides I felt as comfortable as could be, but...... My 1250RT went in for a scheduled service once I got back from the RTE. This is where your chance at owning this machine begins. My 1250RT is far more comfortable for me and already set up for Rally riding. I have no need for this bike to occupy garage space.

For Sale is a 1 Owner, never owned/operated by a Police Department, 2020 Yamaha FJR1300P. These Police units were not "ES" versions, suspension will need to be adjusted to your liking. Some of the differences between Civilian and Police variants are as follows; IT'S WHITE!!! Touring windscreen (not installed but included), Wind Protection Mirrors, Foot Shields, Handlebar Risers, 2nd Battery mount charged by a separate rectifier, 3-4 HP gain, Single Rider Seat, Cruise Control as low as 10MPH, Large Rear Trunk, Engine and Bag Cages, Side Case Covers are not as deep. In addition I have already added Clearwater Krista Hybrid, the "hybrid" is an option while purchasing that allows for 1 LED to be a spot and the other 2 LED's to be floods in each housing. There is an Aeroflow Windscreen installed, and the Yamaha Touring Screen is included but not pictured, lastly I had an RKA Tank Bag leftover that fits nicely.

I purchased the bike for $11,999 plus fees that ended up being $12,690 +MO state tax. If anyone is interested in purchasing I'd be willing to sell for $11,500. Title is clear, I can either ride to you and drop off or you are more than welcome to fly in to Kansas City, MO, Airport code MCI. I live 30 minutes from the Airport.

2020 FJR RS.jpg

2020 FJR LS.jpg

2020 FJR F.jpg

2020 FJR R.jpg

2020 FJR Trunk.jpg

2020 FJR mileage.jpg