2021 Tour of Honor

Redwing56

Premier Member
Hey all
Looking to do a TOH IBA ride. Is there a specific form to use for premier submission? I assume I can use the personal record to prove TOH has approved the site visit but what picture does the IBA require? Is it ok if I’m visiting a site for the second time? TIA

Kylearane

Premier Member
Hey all
Looking to do a TOH IBA ride. Is there a specific form to use for premier submission? I assume I can use the personal record to prove TOH has approved the site visit but what picture does the IBA require? Is it ok if I’m visiting a site for the second time? TIA
I use the standard premier submission form, just let them know the type of ride you're applying for (TOH or TOH Extreme). As far as pictures, I just include a couple of pages with the photos I've taken in the order I visited the sites. I also include the locations in the Google map. I don't see why it would be an issue visiting the same site twice, as long as your receipt trail verifies you were in the area. Hope this helps. Google Map.jpg TOH1.jpg TOH2.jpg

cacomly

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Hey all
The IBA does not approve the site visits as they have no knowledge of the sites. I had asked the ToH scorers this question and the response was: Submit your sites to the ToH scorer as normal and tell them which sites were visited as part of an IBA ride and which ride. They will send you an email to pass along to the IBA for that documentation