BMW K1600B & Grand America Clearwater ‘Erica’ LED driving lights + Billie LED brake lights 2018-2021 For sale

A set of Clear water Erica-style LED driving lights and a Billie rear LED brake light are included in excellent condition. The wiring harness required for connecting these Canbus integrated devices is included. The photographs will show you everything. The mirror-style mounting apparatus from Clear water is also included in this.
more information will be sent
$650 includes shipping to USA

Last edited:

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
You need to add photos to your listing post. You might get better interest if you also did not limit access to your profile so people know where you are in the world. This is an international forum. Are you including shipping in that price?

And asking people to send offers to an email address you made up for this is suspect. Interested members can PM you though the forum, so set up your notifications so you are aware when you get a PM, as well as replies in the thread.

I'm sorry! Every remark is acknowledged.

Yes, I'm a new member. If I can remove this, that's great, but let me be clear that I'm not and will not be a scammer; I just couldn't sell mine locally, so I signed up here.

SteveAikens

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
If I can remove this, that's great, but let me be clear that I'm not and will not be a scammer; I just couldn't sell mine locally, so I signed up here.
This is not the way for a new member that wants to sell [whatever] to start with this forum.

What are you trying to hide?

1712326063567.png

Firstpeke

IP and Country location can change by simply using a VPN..... I can appear to be from a whole list of places, even double hopping if I choose.

Doesn't necessarily imply any ill will..... but hiding profile info, well that's not helpful form a trust viewpoint.

If the only reason to join is to sell something, that's not the best reason for being here.

If this new member is not interested in IBA rides and membership, well, is it acceptable to join the forum just to sell something, or is ebay perhaps more appropriate to reach your target market?