Certified IBA Ride Finishers list updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fransvdm

Premier Member
I do not know the logistics or amount of work involve, but I thought it would be nice if we could have the choice of searching Australian riders only, or SS1600 Australian riders, etc.

I always find it difficult to narrow down my search or to find what I am looking for. Maybe I'm just stoopid.

mkneebone

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
One of our projects is to attach the data back to membership records, then you will be able to do different kinds of searches BUT at the loss of some of the cool listing categories we have now. A lot of smart people are arguing out how to keep the best of both worlds in the new version (which is at least a year out yet).

thommo

Premier Member
IBA Member
My leap year 2020 ride Isn't in the big old list. I can't get the IBA EStore to work for premier membership either.

tj189

Premier Member
My leap year 2020 ride Isn't in the big old list. I can't get the IBA EStore to work for premier membership either.
G'day Thomo,
May I suggest that you contact the IBA estore and advise of your issue to login.
I have checked and the following rides are listed;
Leap year SS1600k
Heaven to Hell GOLD (Australia)

Any other rides you have should still be on the old list

Russ Black

Premier Member
Are you able to confirm this works for non Premier members?
I'm a premier member so I can't say. Only a non-member will be able to confirm or deny. Sometimes it asks me to log in to my estore account and sometimes it just works. I guess it depends on what "cookies" are on my machine at the time or if I logged off or just closed the e-store window.

harrychahal

Premier Member
I'm a premier member so I can't say. Only a non-member will be able to confirm or deny. Sometimes it asks me to log in to my estore account and sometimes it just works. I guess it depends on what "cookies" are on my machine at the time or if I logged off or just closed the e-store window.
doesn't work for non premier members

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
You have to be logged into the eStore. That is a different account than the IBA forum. As I understand, If you don't have an eStore account, you would need to register and create an account in order to log in and see the new listings for your rides and to search for others.

https://ibaestore.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.