Cleaning out the closet - New Held Cardona Gore-Tex Pro jacket.

We're moving and It's time to clean out the closet. This is a top of the line triple-layer Gore-Tex Pro riding jacket armed to the teeth with protection. I know the label says XXXL. But the jacket fits me like an XL ("I'm 6' 230lbs). I wore this twice and put it in the closet. There is not much online about this jacket. I found a bit of info and you can see that below the pictures. It has a zip in vest liner. It originally sold for north of $1000.00. Asking $450.00 More photos on request. This jacket is seriously too nice to sit in a dark closet. Questions? DM here or send an email to [email protected]

IMG_5806.jpg

outer shell
  • Gore-Tex® Pro-Shell textile-laminate mix
  • Cool System
lining
  • detachable inner lining (100% polyester)
  • breathable Cool-MAX® mesh inner lining (100% polyester)
membrane
  • Gore-Tex® Pro-Shell
comfort/features
  • 4 outside pockets, of which 2 waterproof
  • pocket for documents
  • 7 inside pockets
  • internal cellphone pocket
  • front AIR-VENT zipper
  • AIR-VENT zippers in front, back and the arms
  • double arm adjustment
  • hip adjustment
  • waist belt
  • soft collar
  • improved fitting system for backprotector to use in 1-piece leathers
  • schoeller® -Kevlar-stretch panels below arms and inside arms
safety
  • Superfabric on both arms and elbows
  • EN 1621-1 certified 4t soft protectors from SAS-TEC on shoulders and elbows
  • TEMPERFOAM® at back
  • SAS-TEC D30 back protector
  • connecting zip
  • 3M-SCOTCHLITE
Exclusive ‘cloverleaf’ technology means you don’t have to rely on being lucky.
The four-leaf clover is widely recognized as a traditional symbol of good fortune, but a link with motorcycling is not quite as obvious. However, the two are now united thanks to an innovation from Held, in partnership with one of the world’s most trusted developers of protection. The four folding leaves of the clover inspired Held to work alongside SaS-Tec, to reach a new level of protection. Extensive R&D has produced an improved version of SaS-Tec’s already outstanding SC-1 material, perfect for a unique range of protectors with the following features:
  • Safety
  • Comfort
  • Ergonomics
  • Innovation
Held Quattrotempi cloverleaf protectors, in distinctive green, set new standards of excellence. Aside from the CE-approved level of protection, vast advances in fit and comfort have been achieved. The ultra-comfortable protectors become extremely pliable with body heat, so that the ‘leaves’ mould around the most vulnerable body areas and, a ‘stalk’, which [in the shoulder application] can be positioned over the upper arm or shoulder blades depending on preference. Because if a protector fits better, it will work better.

Attachments