##Registration Link Now Active##
IBA Australia Echuca Muster 2024 Registration at Ridemaster Open Now

Web Page, which mirrors information below
https://www.ibaaustralia.com/echuca-vic-muster-2024/

Muster 2024 - Saturday 16th March @ Echuca VIC

Registrations open: 8 November 2023

Registrations close: 10 February 2024

Muster event location: Echuca VIC @ The Caledonian Hotel/Motel

Echuca Vic is the closest settlement on the Murray River to Melbourne. Echuca was surveyed in 1854 and quickly became one of Australia's busiest inland ports, with paddle steamers ferrying supplies throughout Australia's interior via the river network.

Echuca is an Australian town in northern Victoria. It's across the Murray River from the town of Moama, in New South Wales. Paddle steamers depart near the Port of Echuca Discovery Centre, which has exhibits on the 19th-century river trade, plus part of the original Echuca Wharf. The Echuca Historical Society Museum is dedicated to local history. Vintage cars are displayed at the National Holden Motor Museum.

From Adelaide – 661km
From Brisbane – 1508 km
From Melbourne – 223 km
From Sydney – 805 km
From Perth – 3298 km

Accommodation available at the venue :
Caledonian Hotel-Motel, 110 Hare Street, Echuca ** Speak with Belinda Mandouit & mention function
☆☆ Belinda can be contacted on Mobile: 0407 724 180 or E: [email protected]

Please leave a message on her mobile or send her an email & she will be in contact with you

There is an abundance of accommodation in Echuca, I have been advised the town can accommodate 5000 people. However, to ensure that you can get accommodation it is advised that you book ASAP.
Edited 7th Sept 2023

Last edited by a moderator:
Room booked.

NOTE: Belinda ONLY works Monday & Tuesday 9am-5pm. You MUST speak with Belinda to get the special room rate (I have to ring back :()
Michael & I called into The Caledonian Hotel-Motel for lunch today and also spoke with Belinda.

Please note for accomodation at The Caledonian Hotel-Motel
☆☆ Belinda can be contacted on Mobile: 0407 724 180 or E: [email protected]
Please leave a message on her mobile or send her an email & she will be in contact with you