Dusty Butt WR250R

Wombattle

I thought it might be fun to crack out a Dusty Butt on a tiddler. It actually was! Thanks to TigerBill for his support and keeping me company on the long drive to Coober Pedy and the quick dash home from SA because of the COVID outbreak they had in Adelaide the day of the ride. The private link to the ride report is here. IMG_4380small.jpg

Last edited:

Skidoo

Premier Member
I thought it might be fun to crack out a Dusty Butt on a tiddler. It actually was! Thanks to TigerBill for his support and keeping me company on the long drive to Coober Pedy and the quick dash home from SA because of the COVID outbreak they had in Adelaide the day of the ride. The private link to the ride report is here. View attachment 6379
what a corker of a photo :eek:

Fatman

I have John Jarret's laugh in my mind now Wombattle! :)

What a great Dusty Butt Wom, congrats on getting it done making it even more challenging on the 250cc and with Covid State border lock downs to navigate.

And Tiger Bill, a big thumbs up also.

Tele

Premier Member
Impressive at all levels mate! Funny what appeals to folks ..... I have the 1200GSA and no interest in a ride like that ..... and you have a 1250 GS and leave it at home in the shed :D:D

Ed.

Premier Member
Nicely done, Wom. The little WR makes a fine (very) lightweight adv bike, a mate that used to live here (last heard of living in Kalgoorlie) used to ride one to great effect. But having said that, trailering it out there was probably the right choice.

In other news, the fuel at William Creek is 24hr now according to their webpage/farcebook. This opens up options for similar dustybutt routes.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Well done Sir! Glad to see small bike IBA rides for the challenge and the fun to be had doing it, (even if we'd rather not do another!). You give me some inspiration to find a dirt route in my local that might be do-able, but that's a tough thing in my region and my little tote won't make it in 20 hours. :D