European breakdown cover for older bikes


Well-Known Member
My bike is now getting too old (15 years) to be covered by Eurobreakdown.

I was thinking ADAC (German AA) would be an option but as of this year they no longer accept membership applications outside of Germany. ETA will cover bikes up to 20 years old but are there any other companies I should look into?



Old Bike/New bike? All ok.
IBA Member
Peter James classic insurance policy includes uk & euro breakdown. From memory I think most of the classic policies have the breakdown option and at 15 years old you should qualify for "classic" policies. Can't say how good they are though as touch wood I've not had to use them.