Expressions of interest

Greenie

Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Due to health reasons I doubt I will be competing in any further LD rallies or riding events. So it is with a heavy heart that I am considering putting our Goldwing up for sale. 2012 Audio/Comfort/Navigation. 46,xxx miles (I honestly need to go out and check actual mileage.) Rally proven set up for 2up competitive riding. 2nd to Ben Ernst in the 2020 Heart of Texas Rawhide rally. Fully set up with Valentine V1, Garmin 590 and XT, Spot 4, Russel Seat (made to suit Paul Tong but it works. Could use a recover), dual power outlets for pillion, single for rider, tail dragger style aux tank (total capacity 14.8xx gallons) running darkside. Has really been a bullet prove ride as you would expect from a wing. Cyclone long beam lights along with 100 watt high beam bulbs in standard headlight.
Any questions you have I can definitely answer.
Looking for people that are seriously interesting in what I believe to be one of the best set up 2up bikes out there. Blue book says just the bike should list for around 20k. I'm not looking for that much, although it would be nice. As a ready to go rally bike (due for an oil change just to be completely open and honest) what is it worth? Open to serious and sensible offers above $17,500