First saddle sore completed

Congrats!!! I did my first a few months ago and tried my second one with my wife but that didn’t work. Had a great trip though. I’ve gotten my next trip planned for Aug 05

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Thank you Sir! Just scanned and emailed everything.

Just to be clear, I'll get a link to pay for my certification when the ride is verified, correct ?
Yes, spot on. Do not pay up front unless you're mailing in paper forms. And yes, you'll get an email with a link to pay.

It's way easier for the IBA to tell you what you owe when your ride is certified, Vs refund an electronic payment. That's the reasoning. In the old school world, they just shredded your check instead of depositing it.

Terrywerm

Thanks everyone. Now I’m dreaming of doing 1500/36 :)
View attachment 10709
Funny... well, first, congratulations on your SS1000! It's a slippery slope.

As for your route for your BB1500, I see you are planning to use Sheridan WY as your turn around point. I chose it also for mine, but I was coming from Minnesota instead of Washington. I also considered starting a vacation with a 1500/36 and going from here to Ellensburg WA for my IBA ride, then taking a week or so to work my way back home through Yellowstone and the Tetons. Might just try it next year.