For Sale: 2016 R1200GSA w/extended warranty $5700 (SALE PENDING)

Jim Craig

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
2016 R1200GSA, 90,780 miles, unlimited mileage extended warranty expires 11/18/2025 ($0 deductible).

$5700 Firm
Black book values: Avg retail: $14,465, Wholesale: $11,985
Selling because I bought a new 2023 R1250GSA for the IBR.

Extras/optional equipment:
- LDRider LD-5 aux lights (6000 lumens each/similar to Clearwater Ericas) with Hex EZCan
- Rear LED brake lights
- Apple Car Play/Android Auto Adapter
- Rear view camera and display (originally used with a FLIR that was moved to my new bike)
- Brooks Panniers (new https://www.brooksautosports.com/ADV-Panniers?product_id=81)
- Denali Sound Bomb horn (new)
- Puig Tall Windshield (with support brackets)
- Dunlop TrailMax (rear new/front with great tread left)
- New Battery
- Trickle charge adapter
- Headlight protectors (cage - uninstalled - I used a clear headlight protector and moved it to the new bike)
- Handlebar Risers (new/uninstalled)
- Stock seat (new) or 6 year old Saddlemen gel seat with backrest (take your choice)
- Plumbed for an aux tank (aux tank was moved to my new bike)
- New drive shaft (replaced under recall)
- Premium package (shift assist, ride modes, semi-active suspension, cruise, etc.)

All maintenance performed by Gateway BMW in St. Louis (maintenance records available on request). I'll get the service warning cleared (the dealer did the oil change but I held off on the rest of the service last year).

This has been a remarkably reliable motorcycle. I bought a new 1250 for the IBR. The only items replaced under the extended warranty thus far were the left handlebar controls and the tire pressure sensors.

Attachments

Last edited: