Forms.

I am new here, and it is possible this question has been asked. I have downloaded forms for my first "registered" iron but ride. However, I have found I have forms from Illinois and Florida and they are both different. One requires a 2 witnesses at start of trip and the other does not. One has all the prices for the certification, and and patches/pins. We are leaving on 9/4 for a 12 day trip which might include 2 Iron Butt rides of over 1000 miles in 24 hours and we want the right forms.
Thank you for any help.....

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Worth mentioning is that the electronic submission does not require witnesses. The old school mail in form does. And you don't need those witnesses at the exact moment you start/end your ride. A reasonable time and distance is generally accepted. If you're doing the rides in the middle of your trip, it may make more sense to get odo witnesses in a timely manner.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
We don't really have a list of acceptable trip trackers. Such data is just part of the total documentation you submit. But if the Rever data is consistent with the other documentation you provide it will certainly help.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Worth mentioning is that the electronic submission does not require witnesses. The old school mail in form does. And you don't need those witnesses at the exact moment you start/end your ride. A reasonable time and distance is generally accepted. If you're doing the rides in the middle of your trip, it may make more sense to get odo witnesses in a timely manner.
I will need to find the information on the electronic submission.

FYI you can export the rever trip as GPX and then import it into spotwalla which seems to be the prefered online tracking tool. Spotwalla will take the gpx just fine. I've done it a couple of times to try it out. I find that the rever app is much more reliable in tracking the route than the bubbler GPS app.