D) House Martell
E) 25 points

View attachment 1920
A) House Martell
B) -35.27856, 149.10985
C) 24/6/2018
D) House Martell
E) 25 points

Please let me know if you cannot view these images. I've attached them as thumbnails.
Points verified - great pics

Gatey

Premier Member
IBA Member
My Lady I fear the image of the Crocodile and the dinosaur at ground level in a jungle in the dank foliage of this kingdom would invoke the terror of the dragon more so than
a scribble in blue and white.
Please bear with me and tolerate my point my lady. I will set forth tonight to gather again.
Your orders to the warriors of Lannister.

"Herein lies the description of those likenesses which will be acceptable for each House, with a photographic example to follow :
2. House Lannister - the dragon - this may be any type or style of dragon"
My quest it seems may have slain a crocodyloids and explain the fate of the dinosaur.
A hostage will be slit through the belly and roasted for my pleasure...
Its offal will be dragon bait.

High Sparrow

Struggling with the bonus locations post, but shall get there. In the meantime

Royal Proclamation #3

I think it may be time for the kingdoms to launch an attack on other kingdoms.

From 27th June all warriors are able to go and find visages of every other Kingdom’s House Standards. The same rules shall apply as Proclamation #1, except we have some added restrictions and points changes:

1. You can only claim one set of points for one bonus location - if there are Say 3 fish in the one spot, you can only claim for one set of points. This shall make you search more.... war is difficult
  2. Each bonus location that you find in your own state that is not your own House Standard, is worth 50 points. Your own House Standard is still worth 25 points.
  3. Each bonus location that you find interstate that is not your own house standard is worth 100 points. If you find your own House Standard interstate it is worth 150 points
  4. Every time a kingdom infiltrates another kingdom and gains a bonus location in that kingdom, the kingdom that they have infiltrated shall lose 10 points. This is war after all.
  5. You cannot get the same bonus location as another warrior, regardless of what kingdom it is from. Once the bonus is posted it is out of play.
  6. From here on in your Khaleesi shall not tell you whether your photos are verified or not. It is up to you to make sure they meet the bonus requirements (when I request Dragon, I mean dragon. When I request fish, I mean fish).
  7. You must show your full rally flag in the photos presented. If the flag is chopped off, so are your points.
  8. You must post pics in less than 100kb size
  9. Please check that your coordinates are posted in decimal degrees

I do hope Ser Jorah Mormont is on the ball with the point scores. I shall send you an updated spreadsheet tonight my faithful servant.
My Lady I fear the image of the Crocodile and the dinosaur at ground level in a jungle in the dank foliage of this kingdom would invoke the terror of the dragon more so than
a scribble in blue and white.
Please bear with me and tolerate my point my lady. I will set forth tonight to gather again.
Your orders to the warriors of Lannister.

"Herein lies the description of those likenesses which will be acceptable for each House, with a photographic example to follow :
2. House Lannister - the dragon - this may be any type or style of dragon"
My quest it seems may have slain a crocodyloids and explain the fate of the dinosaur.
A hostage will be slit through the belly and roasted for my pleasure...
Its offal will be dragon bait.

High Sparrow
High Sparrow is known to invoke terror into the hearts of many, especially when he uses the word offal. I am well pleased with your dragon sculptures, so much so that I shall delve out of my kingdom In order to seek them out myself. Your Goanna was a “type” of dragon and was given points. Not so for the other 2 creatures who did not breed fear into my very own dragons, for they are fearless!

Nico

Well-known Member. Moderator
Had a good ride and a catch up with some mates this morning, and went home a different way and literally stumbled across the following -

A. Name of House House Arryn
B. Coords of bonus photos -38.099948, 144.349479
C. Date of photo 27/6/18
D. Name of Kingdom taken in Of The Vale
E. Number of points claiming 25 points

Nico

Well-known Member. Moderator

A. Name of House Standard House Tully
B. Coords of bonus photos -38.141591, 144.359670
C. Date of photo 27/6/18
E. Number of points claiming 50 points

Had a good ride and a catch up with some mates this morning, and went home a different way and literally stumbled across the following -

A. Name of House House Arryn
B. Coords of bonus photos -38.099948, 144.349479
C. Date of photo 27/6/18
E. Number of points claiming 25 points
That’s a mouthful! The great thing about riding is catching up with mates! Well done Blackfish!