IBA Australia - 20th Anniversary 50CC Ride

Hi all - repost Reminder about ride applications
  • Please pay your application fees when/before you submit your application. For 50CC rides this will be US$65 for a paper certificate posted to you or US$60 for a PDF emailed to you. For anyone who did the 100CCC it's US$85 for a paper certificate and US$80 for PDF only. If you can attach a screenshot or PDF of the payment confirmation that would also be appreciated.
  • Ensure your application is sent to [email protected]

Foxton1

Premier Member
Glad you and LTP are home safe @Fatman, I was checking the updates in this thread + your location on the map whenever I could. Thanks again for helping put this epic ride together, I loved being part of it with everyone :)

For those who I may have caused to go slower than they prefer, I’ll work on fixing my fuel conservation issue :p

Letting everyone know I got home safe late yesterday afternoon. Then slept for over 13 hours! :D 9222km in 10 days home to home.

I was in Mt Isa for a day on Wednesday, then attempted an SS3000K Gold with a nested SS2000K, which I think I got both. Like the 50CC, it had its own unique challenges which I’ll report on separate to the 50CC.

Thanks to @Derrick for mentioning at dinner how a 10-min Power Nap helps reduce fatigue. I tried this successfully yesterday

Fatman

Glad you and LTP are home safe @Fatman, I was checking the updates in this thread + your location on the map whenever I could. Thanks again for helping put this epic ride together, I loved being part of it with everyone :)

For those who I may have caused to go slower than they prefer, I’ll work on fixing my fuel conservation issue :p

Letting everyone know I got home safe late yesterday afternoon. Then slept for over 13 hours! :D 9222km in 10 days home to home.

I was in Mt Isa for a day on Wednesday, then attempted an SS3000K Gold with a nested SS2000K, which I think I got both. Like the 50CC, it had its own unique challenges which I’ll report on separate to the 50CC.

Thanks to @Derrick for mentioning at dinner how a 10-min Power Nap helps reduce fatigue. I tried this successfully yesterday
Thanks for keeping an eye on us Sam after we stopped at Marla. Congrats on seeing the 50CC through and your SS3000K Gold and SS2000K.

I actually had fun watching the ride develop from an idea to coming through to seeing you all at the start and completing it.

Dont' stress about holding anyone up Sam, the trick to LD riding is to ride your plan and not someone elses. Plan your ride and ride your plan.

Yes those power naps can be really benificial can't they, a good tool to use when required. Good point Derrick.

Glad to see you home. Catch you around.

Spaz

• Please pay your application fees when/before you submit your application. For 50CC rides this will be US$65 for a paper certificate posted to you or US$60 for a PDF emailed to you. For anyone who did the 100CCC it's US$85 for a paper certificate and US$80 for PDF only. If you can attach a screenshot or PDF of the payment confirmation that would also be appreciated.
Hi, I had created a Spotwalla trip and it seems to have all my data from the Spot I use. I do not have photos of docket/speedo (not smart enough yet) but I will upload start and finish dockets. How do I include that Spotwalla trip in my ride application?

tj189

Premier Member
Hi, I had created a Spotwalla trip and it seems to have all my data from the Spot I use. I do not have photos of docket/speedo (not smart enough yet) but I will upload start and finish dockets. How do I include that Spotwalla trip in my ride application?
Follow Rebecca's post above and include pdf copies of all fuel documents, a link to your spotwalla, witness forms for start and finish, copy of payment to paypal and your ride log.

tj189

Premier Member
Hey TJ, it's the "link to your spotwalla" that I'm asking for help with, hence the "How do I include that Spotwalla trip in my ride application?" question in my post
Spaz,
Here is a link from the Help pages of Spotwall How do I find Spot Links copy the link from your ride and insert it in your email application. Hope that assist you.
Plus a link to the IBA Spotwalla Protocols

Spaz

Hi Rebecca
I've not done a certification thru IBA Oz before, who do we send the payment to?