In State SS1000 submission

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Is there anything in particular that I need to put in the paperwork/forms for Texas instate SS1000?
Include a note that you would like it recognized as a TX-1000.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Traxx

Premier Member
Seeing that the premiere cats get a bit quicker certification. Is that all that the premier does for ya and how is it done?

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
We provide a different email address for submitting Premier members' rides.

Here is the description in the eStore:

The Iron Butt Association is not a dues-based organization. Once you complete and certify an IBA ride you are a member forever without any additional cost to you. However, of our tens-of-thousands of members, there are a few who seek elite status. Premier Membership is where we start.
Premier Membership has benefits and privileges that cannot be had in any other manner for any price.

Subscription to a private digital newsletter which keeps Premier members on the inside track of everything happening in the IBA.

Fast-track certification of IBA rides. Premier members have access to a private email-based ride submission system and a dedicated certification group which means your ride certification takes days, not months..

Advance notice and early registration for IBA events. Premier members receive notice of events before the general membership and can register before registration is open to the general membership. Being locked out of guaranteed sell-out events such as the Jacksonville Party is a thing of the past for Premier members.

Advance notice of new certification and rides. Premier members will know first about new rides (such as themed rides) and certification.

Special rides. Premier members have access to rides that are specifically tailored for Premier riders.

The Iron Butt Rally. If you are one of the uber-elite who has what it takes to compete in the toughest motorcycle rally in the world, Premier membership is really not optional. Premier members get a private drawing like IBR veterans. Plus, Premier members get a second draw in the main drawing. Your chance of being selected for this rarest opportunity is more than doubled. Hundreds apply and a few are selected. If you long to be one of them; Premier membership is priceless.

This package of privileges and benefits is available to all IBA members for an annual fee of $40 (USD) . Click now and join. For 11-cents a day you join the most elite group of the world’s toughest riders.

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
Carl, you're now set (or will be soon). I highly recommend the Premier deal; it was 12 days from when I emailed my 50CC documents until the certificate was in my mailbox.

Dr. Tiki

Premier Member
I sent my 50CC in and I was wondering why it was taking so long for a Premier member.... I looked at my sent mail and it turns out I didn't use the Premier Member email address. DOH!

Eventually you will get an e-mail asking for payment. Sometimes it is a long wait.

-Mark
I did a saddlesore over Memorial Day and submitted digital ASAP. I still haven't heard anything, not even a received email status? How long should I wait before sending the package snail mail? I have peeps that ran theirs a month later and have already received the completed package ( patch and certs).

Thanks

Last edited:

CB650F

Premier Member
You should get a reply email saying something like "Hi, we got your submission and put it in queue." within minutes of sending your email. I'm pretty sure it's an automated response. Check your sent emails and make sure you didn't goof like me and send it to IBApplication or IBAaplication, etc. I'm good at goofy typos like those. Short of that, Ira seems to know everything. Maybe he can verify that it has or has not been received.

I did a saddlesore over Memorial Day and submitted digital ASAP. I still haven't heard anything, not even a received email status? How long should I wait before sending the package snail mail? I have peeps that ran theirs a month later and have already received the completed package ( patch and certs).

Thanks
I completed my first ss1k over memorial day weekend as well. Submited electronically. I received approval on the 2nd August. Submitted payment the next day via PayPal and recieved my package on Saturday 22nd. I looked thru the list of ss1k finishers and only saw one qualifier from VA. You might want to double check your email addresses and outbox make sure it was actually submitted. Good luck!

I completed my first ss1k over memorial day weekend as well. Submited electronically. I received approval on the 2nd August. Submitted payment the next day via PayPal and recieved my package on Saturday 22nd. I looked thru the list of ss1k finishers and only saw one qualifier from VA. You might want to double check your email addresses and outbox make sure it was actually submitted. Good luck!
Yes I double checked. Since I copied and pasted it was correct