It's Time for a Roundup!

When : Saturday 17th September 2022
Where : Nambucca Heads then onto Urunga
Time : 11am meet at V Wall Tavern, 50 Wellington Drive, Nambucca Heads, NSW - for Lunch
Then 5pm at Oceanview Hotel, Urunga, NSW - for dinner & overnight stay

****(See below for more details)

Registration : Ride Master Registration is required for everyone who is attending please.
Fees : Registration fee, if required TBA
Certification : Each rider to apply for their own IBA ride as per IBA rules. Muster ride patches TBA
Distances to : Adelaide 1850kms, Brisbane 431kms, Darwin 3730kms, Melbourne 1353kms,
Nambucca Heads Perth 4119kms, Sydney 486kms

A step back in time to the early days of Long Distance Riding in Australia. The IBA has been supporting riders since 1999 when a small number of riders started participating in IBA rides (some of them may even be attending this Muster). A regular haunt for “Davo” Jones and his FarRiders from 2007, up until his untimely death in 2009, whilst participating in the Iron Butt Rally in the USA, was at the V Wall Tavern Nambucca Heads and this legacy continued up until 2015. Davo had set up his riding group so as to encourage more riders to participate in the IBA rides.

All attendees to meet at the V Wall Tavern, Nambucca Heads at 11am followed by lunch.

After lunch anyone who is interested, head onto Urunga (20kms North of Nambucca) for the night, where we will all
meet up at the Oceanview Hotel from 5PM for dinner.

Sunday morning all meet up for breakfast at 8am, Location to be advised

Please be aware that all IBA members and family are welcome to attend.
It is not compulsory to do an IBA ride but we do encourage you to do so.

We understand that some members are unable to ride therefore we would welcome you to attend by car.
Accommodation: Oceanview Hotel, 15 Morgo Street, Urunga (02) 6655 3213
14 rooms consisting of double, double/single & twin
Shared bathrooms, Rates $50 single, $90 double
Lock up garage facilities for bikes.

Urunga Waters Tourist Park, 4437 Giinagay Way, Urunga (02) 6655 6242
Cabins start at $90 for 2 people (accommodates 2 people)
$110 for 2 people (accommodates 5 people) ** additional $5 per person
$120 for 2 people (accommodates 6 people) ** additional $5 per person

Westella Motel, 107 Pacific Highway, Urunga (02) 6655 6319

I am going to miss you guys by a few days riding back to darwin on the 8th .

have safe and enjoyable time .

Roy

When : Saturday 17th September 2022
Where : Nambucca Heads then onto Urunga
Time : 11am meet at V Wall Tavern, 50 Wellington Drive, Nambucca Heads, NSW - for Lunch
Then 5pm at Oceanview Hotel, Urunga, NSW - for dinner & overnight stay

****(See below for more details)

Registration : Ride Master Registration is required for everyone who is attending please.
Fees : Registration fee, if required TBA
Certification : Each rider to apply for their own IBA ride as per IBA rules. Muster ride patches TBA
Distances to : Adelaide 1850kms, Brisbane 431kms, Darwin 3730kms, Melbourne 1353kms,
Nambucca Heads Perth 4119kms, Sydney 486kms

A step back in time to the early days of Long Distance Riding in Australia. The IBA has been supporting riders since 1999 when a small number of riders started participating in IBA rides (some of them may even be attending this Muster). A regular haunt for “Davo” Jones and his FarRiders from 2007, up until his untimely death in 2009, whilst participating in the Iron Butt Rally in the USA, was at the V Wall Tavern Nambucca Heads and this legacy continued up until 2015. Davo had set up his riding group so as to encourage more riders to participate in the IBA rides.

All attendees to meet at the V Wall Tavern, Nambucca Heads at 11am followed by lunch.

After lunch anyone who is interested, head onto Urunga (20kms North of Nambucca) for the night, where we will all
meet up at the Oceanview Hotel from 5PM for dinner.

Sunday morning all meet up for breakfast at 8am, Location to be advised

Please be aware that all IBA members and family are welcome to attend.
It is not compulsory to do an IBA ride but we do encourage you to do so.

We understand that some members are unable to ride therefore we would welcome you to attend by car.
Accommodation: Oceanview Hotel, 15 Morgo Street, Urunga (02) 6655 3213
14 rooms consisting of double, double/single & twin
Shared bathrooms, Rates $50 single, $90 double
Lock up garage facilities for bikes.

Urunga Waters Tourist Park, 4437 Giinagay Way, Urunga (02) 6655 6242
Cabins start at $90 for 2 people (accommodates 2 people)
$110 for 2 people (accommodates 5 people) ** additional $5 per person
$120 for 2 people (accommodates 6 people) ** additional $5 per person

Westella Motel, 107 Pacific Highway, Urunga (02) 6655 6319

Roy

Lynne ... when is , will be closing date for Registration for the Urunga round up ?
As I am planning , hoping to do a ride Noosa over next month .
kinda might go that way if dates gel .
sorry . I’m getting my old head around this format .
reckon there will bound to be more then a few .. oops moments .
hope members are patient
cheers

Ed.

Premier Member
Just a reminder that registration for the 2022 Muster closes in 7 days on the 4th September 2022

Don't forget to register that you are attending
Refer to Page 1, Post #1 on this thread for details
It would be great for everyone to catch up​
Thanks for the reminder/cat herding, Lynne.

Is it possible to see on ride master if you have already registered? I know I have booked accom, but unsure if I registered at the same time....

Lynne ... when is , will be closing date for Registration for the Urunga round up ?
As I am planning , hoping to do a ride Noosa over next month .
kinda might go that way if dates gel .
sorry . I’m getting my old head around this format .
reckon there will bound to be more then a few .. oops moments .
hope members are patient
cheers
Roy, closing date to register your attendance is the 4th September, please note it is open to all IBA members and their family.

Roy

Realised that after my post .
do know , talking to old mate from Noosa . Id want to be heading to his either that weekend or following , depending on his work commitments . If it’s weekend of sept 17 . I will stop in to Urunga . Just because ..
thanks Kim

Tele

Premier Member
Registered and accomodation sorted for Saturday night. Is there any additional pre payment required for any costs associated with the Muster gathering itself? I realise we will be sorting our own food and drinks on the night, but wondering if other venue costs need to be covered in-advance?