MN 1,000 Registration Closing Soon

rickcorwn

I thought about it until I saw the digital camera requirement.
I come the time before digital when you had to have a Polaroid camera to compete. Having the proper equipment for rallies has always been an issue for some. Between a laptop, routing software, a GPS or two, Spotwalla subscription, a tracking device you can see this whole LD riding/rally thing can get expensive. A quick search of EBay shows 4,700 point and shoot digital cameras, many under $25. Since you're local there's a camera swap meet this Saturday at the Brooklyn Park Community Center 10 to 4 $5 admission. Where there's a will there's a way.

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
What's wrong with phone pictures? I use and like spotwalla using SWTracker. No biggie.
Team Strange rules for digital pictures are some of the easiest with which to comply, as rallys go. When reading through them, note that the MN1k is not the Butt Lite. Also note the many times the rules refer to "prior approval by the Rallymaster" when discussing deviation from the rules. I wonder what would happen if you talked with the RM about the possibility of you being allowed to transfer your pictures from your iFruit to an acceptable format data card for submission? Of course you would be responsible to ensure nothing in the files gets changed and all the necessary data is included upon submission.