My recent experience with Clearwater

igneouss

Premier Member
Had a set of Clearwater lights for years. Moved from old bike to newer bike. Recently had an electrical gremlin crop up. Fiddled with the wiring, no luck. Emailed tech support at Clearwater on Sat evening. Got a response within about 20 minutes. A few more emails over an hour or two and the problem was diagnosed and a replacement part will be mailed Monday. Again, all this took place on a Saturday night... Fantastic customer service. This is why these lights are worth the price. Kudos to Clearwater!

SteveAikens

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Having a good product to offer consumers is a good thing for companies.

Offering excellent support when there are fairly rare problems is a good thing for consumers.

Thanks for posting this.

Gerry Arel

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Agreed!
Several years ago I had a Darla fail on me after a few years. I called and they asked me to ship the failed light back. I had a confirmation email in 2 days and a new light in 4. Glad to see they still offer exceptional service.

FLHXHS

Premier Member
I am a Clearwater Lights aficionado also. I "only" have the Darlas, but they're quite amazing. When I do some more winter mods, the passing lights go, and maybe Ericas join the ride...

I was cutting off the Darlas from my last motorcycle, clipped the insulation as I was stupid in a hurry. Clearwater offered me an RMA number and re wired the lights for $20.

$20 - to have a factory sealed cable after my stupidity is money well spent. Now the CW Darlars are on my FLHTKSE and Outshine, Outshine, Outshine the headlight and passing lights forsure!!