New Amazing SpotWalla Feature!

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
This is GREAT!!

Using a new SpotWalla feature you can create a "Retrospective" trip using several different individual trips. I used it to create a trip showing all of our tracks created during our three Iron Butt Rally rides. The cool thing about this new feature is that you can show selected segments without all the extraneous tracks (work, commuting, other rides, etc) in between.

https://new.spotwalla.com/retro/2368-31d1398-caef/view

Outstanding work, @Jason Jonas !!!!

Attachments

Frenchman

Premier Member
IBA Member
That is a great feature. Especially like you stated without using all the day to day tracking that might add up if you run spotwall all the time.

yon

Premier Member
Really like this feature. Do hope it gets updated to add a message filter option and density/fill option similar to what's available for making trips.

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Really like this feature. Do hope it gets updated to add a message filter option and density/fill option similar to what's available for making trips.
Each trip dictates its own filters. I had to go back through and reduce each trip's density setting. For some of them I created new trips specifically for inclusion in the Retro.

Last edited:

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Really seeing a trend on where you choose to ride, Stephen :)
Haha... While I may admit to having a definite "Avoid area" or three, it is only because of first-hand experience in those places. Having ridden two-up in all 50 states and three Provinces on the same bike (on the same trip) kinda puts one view into perspective. ;)

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher

SteveAikens

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Quite the collection... :D
All that since 2009! You're 100% correct Stephen! - that's quite the impressive collection Ignacio. I've been riding a lot since - let's just say a very long time ago - and though I have a lot of miles, it doesn't look anything like that.

Excellent mapping. Thanks.