NEW Easy … Insta-Cert Ride Certification Application

outdoorsntn

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Do you know where to go online to submit your super easy IBA INSTA-CERT ride certification application? A ride I recently submitted via this method … seriously… took me a whole five minutes! Easy as falling off a log!

Submit it from your phone when you obtain your final receipt (DBR), or from your computer when you get home. Using this method, when meeting all the perimeters, your ride will likely be certified in less than two weeks and your ride certificate will arrive shortly thereafter.

You do this through the IBA eStore, login, touch on your name in the upper right of the screen, touch “My Rides”, and on the next screen you’ll see “Submit a Ride”. Now here’s the toughest part…. READ THE REQUIREMENTS. After that… easy as falling off a log… Oh yeah, I already mentioned that.

Please spread the word and give the Premier Team your feedback!

igneouss

Premier Member
Not available to everyone.
Must already be a member, so not for one's first ride.
Might also require you be a Premier member. Not sure about this...

Russ Black

Premier Member
On the 26th (three days ago) I submitted my Equinox Ride the new way (except from my computer) and applied for my Mile Eater Silver the old way. You have to attach your payment receipt to your acknowledgment e-mail the new way. Perhaps you could upload that to Spotwalla too eliminating the need to send the follow-up e-mail. As I was typing this I received the emails telling me that both certificates have been approved and posted to the database. That's pretty good! Now I just have to look for them in the mail.

Baxter

I am so computer/technology ignorant I still have to submit the old fashion way.
Where is my chisel and rock?
I agree. I like paper. It's dependable, trustworthy, and has a couple of thousand years of proven performance. But I should try to learn this new electronical thing before attempting a ride that's more complicated than a SS1000.

Thanks for the link, @Firstpeke . Even a luddite like myself might be able to figure this out based on the link. Well, it might take a while, and some advice from my electronically-minded nephews who are studying engineering and computer science.

Last edited:
Well, I figure at 73 I don't have a lot of IBA certified rides left in me. Why stress myself in learning something I know will be difficult for this cave man.

I have completed several certified IBA rides (Over 40 since my 59th birthday) using the old fashion way of reporting. I qualified for my second Mile Eater Silver last year which included two SS3000s. I should be able to secure the Mile Eater Gold this year. So why should I change?