Registration number

I completed the RBLR1000 and Iron Butt in 2010. My name is on the roll of honour but no registration number. My name is Mark Cavanagh and I completed the ride on a Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1200. Thanks for any help.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I see this ride listed on the old IBA Certified Rider list: Mark Cavanagh Lancashire 06/19/10 Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1,549

But can find no mention of you on the new IBA Ride List accessed via the IBA eStore (which shows member numbers as well as ride info).

Hopefully the IBA UK can dig up your member number.

edit - You might also try looking at your account info here. Click on your user name at the upper right, then select "account details". There is a spot for your IBA number. Not sure if it's auto filled, or if you needed to input it yourself.

Thanks for the reply. I also posted my question on the Iron Butt FB page.The current President responded and I have sent my details to him and a scan of my certificate. He said there was some sort of confusion at the time of my ride with registration numbers. I am not overly concerned. I just don't want it to be an obstacle for the verification of any other rides.

It's all sorted. Apparently there was some sort of administrative confusion at the time with registration numbers. The president of the UK Iron Butt fettled it with the USA president.