Nope Tommy All I did was guarantee all bookings with my credit card so you better show up all of you!!I will pay for RTE 2 in Manteigas by month end though so whoever wants to join us there better book and put your name on the list by jan 27.
So am I Tommy but we need the UK border to open up as well......and we most likely have to take ferry i.o. riding tru Sweden....so chances still low that we can make it but I still have a bit of hope.......
I’m going to bail on this one.
As you know, the UK isn’t part of Schengen and hence we are currently not part of the July 15th easement. By the same token, UK citizens can’t ride through Sweden and I hate ferries so the longer boat route would do my head in.
Gordon has postponed his Tirpitz ride until 2021 as well.
Did a bit more checking today as it looks this moment ....Passing Denmark by vehicle is open but you have a minimum stay in Denmark of 6 days....Sweden still closed for all tourists....So I guess we may as well cancel this RTE altogether and postpone it untill august 2021....I hope all can agree with this!