RTE - The White Hart - 29th July 2023 - 12noon

madmac

Well after visiting this place I can say you won't be disappointed with the food.
The White Hart Inn, Broadoak, Newnham, Gloucestershire, GL14 1JB.

There's plenty of space inside and out, lovely views and very nice staff.
Do check out their website on the food side if you have dietary requirements.

Hopefully see a few of you there for the obligatory IBA picture.

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Hi Mark,

You might want to consider a different date; that weekend is the start of the 12days.EU rally, so quite a few of us will be away for that.

Regards,
Martin

JohnR

Mr. QR code
IBA Member
Works for me, just means I'll miss Day 1 of the FIDE World Cup. We lesser mortals need some play time while the more hardcore members swan about Europe.

Pencilled in my planner together with some BBT 2023 bonus locations.

madmac

Hi Mark,

You might want to consider a different date; that weekend is the start of the 12days.EU rally, so quite a few of us will be away for that.

Regards,
Martin
Hi Martin
I was aware that there's always something that may clash but in fairness there's probably alot of members who are not going off to do the 12 day rally that may be tempted by something like this.
Just trying to do my bit and offer something else.

madmac

Works for me, just means I'll miss Day 1 of the FIDE World Cup. We lesser mortals need some play time while the more hardcore members swan about Europe.

Pencilled in my planner together with some BBT 2023 bonus locations.
Good man will see you there

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Hi Mark please put me down as a provisinal, not allowed to ride/drive at the moment due to acute double vision.
Hopefully it should be corrected by then, it's a real pain in the backside :confused:
I would be up for a stopover on Saturday night how about The Friars Tuck in Quegeley,only 13.5 mies from the RTE venue and has got good reviews. Found it on air B&B but cannot find price ?

Last edited:

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Hi Mark please put me down as a provisinal, not allowed to ride/drive at the moment due to acute double vision.
Hopefully it should be corrected by then, it's a real pain in the backside :confused:
I would be up for a stopover on Saturday night how about The Friars Tuck in Quegeley,only 13.5 mies from the RTE venue and has got good reviews. Found it on air B&B but cannot find price ?
Can't your guide dog drive?:eek:

Graham Small

ED_F
IBA Member
And another ,sorry I can no longer make this' Mark:(
However, I have a double hotel room booked at Littledean House Hotel, Littledean, Cinderford, GL143JT, United Kingdom.
Paid more for it, but if anyone could use it £50, please get in touch.
Again, apologies Mark :(:(

madmac

And another ,sorry I can no longer make this' Mark:(
However, I have a double hotel room booked at Littledean House Hotel, Littledean, Cinderford, GL143JT, United Kingdom.
Paid more for it, but if anyone could use it £50, please get in touch.
Again, apologies Mark :(:(
Hopefully you will get a taker for the room, and please post it on the fb event page