Sexual incontinence

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
A woman walks into the downtown welfare office, trailed by 15 kids.
'WOW,' the social worker exclaims, 'are they all yours?"
'Yep, they are all mine,' the flustered momma sighs, having heard that question a thousand times before.
She says, 'Sit down Leroy.' All the children rush to find seats.
Well,' says the social worker, 'then you must be here to sign up... I'll need all your children's names.'
''Well, to keep it simple, the boys are all named Leroy and the girls are all named Leighroy."
In disbelief, the case worker says, 'Are you serious? They're ALL named Leroy?'
Their momma replied, 'Well, yes-it makes it easier. When it's time to get them out of bed and ready for school, I yell, 'Leroy!' An' when it's time for dinner, I just yell 'Leroy!' An they all comes a runnin. An' if I need to stop the kid who's running into the street, I just yell Leroy' and all of them stop. It's the smartest idea I ever had, namin' them all Leroy.'
The social worker thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead and says tentatively, 'But what if you just want ONE kid to come, and not the whole bunch?'
'Then I call them by their last names.'

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
If you'd be equally happy telling that joke to a black woman, then there's no point. You know the issue, or you're daft. You do you.
Oh dear. Now who's not the woke one. Alex, life must be difficult in California, utterly unable to see outside your bubble despite all your badges.

Yes, I'd be happy to tell that joke to a "black woman", indeed I've done exactly that and she thought it just as funny as any of the rest of us. The lady in question came from Zimbabwe not California so perhaps she's a different kind of black.

I'm going to go ahead and take a stab at guessing what "the issue" is since you're reluctant to spell it out. Presumably "black women" in California have a reputation for "sleeping around" whereas white women don't - am I warm? Presumably also said "sleeping around" is considered to be improper hence it's shameful to have children with different surnames. Talk about judgemental, racial profiling - not very woke at all in my book.

Perhaps "woke" is defined differently in California but I define it as "alert to prejudice and injustice; not a prick".

We're all big boys and girls over here Alex, we ride motorbikes and everything.

EddyC

IBA Member
[QUOTE="..... I've got an undergraduate degree and a Juris Doctor, several years each as counsel for the defense and prosecution, a Bronze Star Medal for combat service, and an Iron Butt Rally plaque to boot. Hardly see how any of that is relevant to the matter at hand.[/QUOTE]

@Alex:
If it's not relevant why bring it up? I'm not impressed.
Imho Ahamay told a joke that put a smile on my face. Any racial or other issues didn't come to mind.
Perhaps, over here in Europe, we live by other standards?
I guess, somewhere along the way, you lost your sense of humor? PTSD?

In any case: best regards and stay safe.
Ed.

SteveAikens

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I'm sure that makes you incapable of engaging in matters of poor taste, and renders you intellectually ironclad for all purposes upon award.

I've got an undergraduate degree and a Juris Doctor, several years each as counsel for the defense and prosecution, a Bronze Star Medal for combat service, and an Iron Butt Rally plaque to boot. Hardly see how any of that is relevant to the matter at hand.
NONE of that is "relevant to the matter at hand". If you don't like what you read on this forum, stop reading it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syV2LkGpQB0

Last edited:

Ian M

i thought amercians had a great sense of humour and can see the funny side in anything

a voting populous that elects Joe Biden is just having a laugh??

its for shits and giggles right??

SteveAikens

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Damn Ian, CAPITALIZATION and punctuation! Geez.

The greatest majority of us, do in fact have a sense of humor. We've figured out how to laugh and enjoy life, not see it as a challenge to everything we do and most certainly believe in "live and let live".

Focus on the positives, not the negatives. Understanding that the worst days of our lives is behind us, not ahead of us, is the key.

I'm sorry to say, I do know a couple folks that voted for Bidumb. Fortunately, they've seen the error of their ways... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯