SOLD !! 2017.5 BMW R1200GS Adventure, 13,883 miles, Argyle, TX. $19,000

VIN # WB10A1200HZ898359 Extended Service Contract (Concept Plan) until Oct, 2023.
Health issues force the sale of my favorite bike after 62 years of riding about a dozen motorcycles. This was to be my last bike and I spared no expense or effort making it the best long distance rally bike I could build. Immaculate condition, no damage, dents or scratches. I am the original owner and I purchased the GSA in November 1917 with the following options and (acquisition costs);
FACTORY OPTIONS; 2017.5 R1200 GS Adventure ($18895.00 MSRP), Special Model Triple Black ($400.00), Touring Package (Saddle Bag Mounts, Keyless Ride, $295.00), new GPS Preparation with BMW Navigator VI, Premium Package ($3350.00). Dynamic ESA, ABS Pro, LED Aux Lights, LED flood lights, LED Turn signals, Cruise Control, LED Headlight, On Board Computer Pro, Ride Modes Pro, Heated Grips, Tire Pressure Monitor, Control Brake light, Chrome Exhaust Pipe (4150.00), Gear Shift Assist Pro ($475.00), Destination ($495.00), and suggested retail price $24,060.00.

BMW Cargo deck..small   IMG_3242.jpg
Rear tire installed 800 miles ago and front tire installed 100 miles ago.

BMW Left side cropped..small IMG_3238.jpg

FULLY FARKLED; All modifications were built or installed by an FAA Certified Airframe and Power-plant Mechanic:
-Russell Day Long Heated Saddle ($712.00),
-Jesse Odyssey II 10 inch Side cases (with lid pouch inserts), Large Jesse Top Case (with backrest, internal charging station, voltmeter, and LED Map lights)($1434.00), all three lockable. The top case can be adjusted fore and aft on the mounting rails with aux tank.
- PC Racing Spin On Oil Filter PCS4C, 35 micron stainless steel filter, and installed a remote engine oil Drain system using AN-6 Aeroquip hose (which allows fast oil changes without dropping skid plate).
-Evolution oversized foot pegs.
-Widder heat controller and heated gear if it fits you. (Size 46 vest)
-Cee Bailey 2+2 windshield.
- ZTechnik Headlight Guard ($75.95),
-Barkbusters (Enlarged) Handguards ($144.77),
-Blackdog Cycle Works GSLC-SKID-V2 Skid Plate with NO Scratches ($475.00) ,
- Thinkware M-1 Weatherproof Front and Rear Video Cameras ($475.00),
-Steubel Nautilus Horn,
- And, of course, the requisite ADV/IBA stainless bottle opener.
- Installed XM/Sirius Radio Receiver and docking station that utilizes an audio system with the GPS and V-1 Radar detector audio warnings into the rider’s headset. (The XM receiver is brand new so the buyer can get a new subscription with the new Unit ID).
-The Valentine V-1 radar detector, the Heads-up display, mount and audio connection stay with the bike.
-The Passenger seat was never used and the Cargo Deck fits and locks the same way.
- Also included is an aluminum aux fuel tank (3.4 gallons = 11.4 total fuel capacity) that fits on the cargo rack rails (in front or behind the top case or alone), but this GSA has not been plumbed for this tank. It was approved by Warchild of the Iron Butt Assoc. for rallies on my previous 2002 GSA.

-There is also a switch panel with a voltmeter, thermometer, camera control, and audio volume control.
-All powered accessories were installed with a Centech AP-2 Dual Fuse Panel which is protected and isolated from the Canbus System by a 25 amp rectifier.
Included are all the Logs, records, receipts, including manuals, DVDs for service and maintenance, and the OEM parts I replaced or up-graded. Spare fuses, relays, and oil drain crush washers, FOB batteries, two spare injectors, GPS Mount guard are included. All BMW Dealer maintenance and recalls were done at BMW Motorcycles of North Dallas including the new driveshaft.
PRICE is $19,000.00

Call or Text with any questions, Bob Johannesen, 940-300-5257. We are 20 minutes from DFW Airport if you want to Fly and Ride. I will spend as much time with the buyer as he or she needs to be comfortable on the bike. Being an old ADV LD Rider, we may force the new buyer(s) to eat BBQ and Drink Shiner Beer the night before they leave with the bike!

BMW rear ..small  IMG_3241.jpg

BMW Tank & DASH..Small  IMG_3310.jpg

BMW Front ..small IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3238.jpg

BMW Aux Tank..small  IMG_3290.jpg

BMW Oil Drain line.. small  IMG_3248.jpg

BMW Oil Filter..small  IMG_3249.jpg
IMG_3313 (1).jpg

Bob Johannesen Wow! That's quite the set up. I couldn't help but notice the sticker. 1674942955728.png Retired airwinger myself, avionics maintenance on the A-6E TRAM. In Charlotte. Love to hear from you and more about your time in the Corps! Semper Fi!

Chris Rasmussen
IBA #60711
Charlotte, NC