SS1000 and BB1500 certification wait

I submitted my ride electronically and received the conformation email 9/27/17 and still have not heard if my ride was certified. That was 19 weeks ago. Does that mean my ride wasn't certified or do I just need to continue waiting? My last ride took awhile, but not anywhere near this long. I understand the volunteers are busy, but I didn't know if maybe it was rejected for some reason.

My friends have since submitted theirs for this same ride so I just wanted to make sure we had our stuff in order.

Mike721

Premier Member
Mine was submitted electronically around the same time ( I think a day or two earlier) and I'm still waiting too, haven't heard anything other than the initial email reply. I hope it's just backed up and nothing is wrong too.

It's my first SS1000 so I'm really anxious to become a full fledged member of this awesome Association...

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
I'm thinking it takes a good chunk of the winter to clear the backlog of late-season rides.

You'll get an email when it's approved. As long as you did get the initial reply, it's tough - really tough - to have to wait what seems to be an interminable amount of time.