Tirpitz Memorial Ride. 8th August 2020 followed by 15th August Norway ERTE

Kim Leeson

Premier Member
Yes thank you, back at work today...I've been thinking, I know dangerous! Anyone interested in after the Tirpitz, continuing on to Nordkap for some midnight sun action?! Just a thought, seeing as were so close, seems a shame not to....it will require starting on a fresh service as it will be pushing the 6k service interval but I'm nuts and willing to try it, even if by myself.

JON12A

IBAUK's new Shop Keeper
IBA Member
Kim Leeson
Premier Member

Yesterday at 6:47 PM

Yes thank you, back at work today...I've been thinking, I know dangerous! Anyone interested in after the Tirpitz, continuing on to Nordkap for some midnight sun action?! Just a thought
Kim what sort of action you looking for ??
Ive been there and other than looking like a scene from Mad Max with all the weird campers there is now't.
Maybe you could persuade Steve Wing to go with you He's from Brighton you know !!.
If i do make this trip and im still a provisional as yet Ill make one in for Nordcap but will take my time riding home rather than the blat down to Gibralter.

Kim Leeson

Premier Member
Kim what sort of action you looking for ??
Ive been there and other than looking like a scene from Mad Max with all the weird campers there is now't.
Maybe you could persuade Steve Wing to go with you He's from Brighton you know !!.
If i do make this trip and im still a provisional as yet Ill make one in for Nordcap but will take my time riding home rather than the blat down to Gibralter.
I know what you mean, the more I think about an End2End it sounds a bit mad especially after doing Tirpitz SS3000, as for Nordcapp, I just wanted to tick that box and see some midnight sun :cool:

michiel kerkhof

European Ride to Eat Coordinator
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
And just to furthur mess up ideas for all....the aug Euro RTE will be on aug 15 most likely the top of Trollstiegen at the usual 467 formula.....