What do you wear and how do you like it?

Picked up the Air Mesh jacket and the Air Mesh Street Jeans from Motoport a few weeks ago. I have only worn it several times. It appears rock solid and very well made suit. With the jackets liner and my Warm and Safe jacket liner I should be good from 45 on up. We shall see...

Mr. Moose

Premier Member
Tomorrow is supposed to be miserable, rain and approx 40 to 45 degrees F. I am going to run around on the bike wearing the Triumph Navigator Jacket and pants and Triumph dirt boots. They are using tritex and have a thermal liner. Hopefully I don’t get to wet and cold.
This sounds like what riding in the fall/winter/spring in the PNW is like everyday. :)

A couple weeks late buttttt. Okay, so I have a few hundred miles on the Triumph Navigator suit. Cool weather only, approx 50 +- 10 degrees F. I have the zip in liner in the jacket and pants. I stayed warm on the Trophy SE, granted it has a lot, a lot more wind protection than the Tiger Explorer. After about a hour of 75 + mph I did get a cool spot on the sides. I could have layered up better but I didn't. Since it was a quick run to the Ranchito and back I didn't use the pockets or any of the other goodies.
I did also try to make it with my favorite summer gloves (Klim Induction) but had to pull over and switch to the Dainese X-travel and boy ohhh boy did they calinentito mi manos up. Granted a little slow to put on with the under and over layer. Part of that was the interaction of the liner in the jacket not allowing much room to get the liner under the cuff. The other part is trying to manipulate the glove with the other glove on, though I can see that happening with any of that style of gauntlet.