Witnesses

Starting my 50cc (possible 100ccc & SS 5K) on Saturday. Arriving a day early in San Diego so I can rest up. Should I find any witnesses in SD or go to the police station or fire station or should I try to contact IBA approved witnesses. Thought it be nice to contact one of the approved witnesses as I doubt they're contacted too frequently and they might be honored and it be cool to meet some other IBA folks, but I don't want to ride all over the place to get two signatures. Fire/police stations are about 10 minutes from where I'm staying. I usually grab someone at our departure point like a gas station attendant and/or a traveler. I have a little time this time. WDYT?

Scott Parish

Premier Member
I recommend posting where and what time you plan to start so that those of us living in San Diego can check availability. Unfortunately, I'm committed to proctoring a Sheriff's Dept Search and Rescue Academy final overnight challenge this weekend. Good luck.

going to be leaving SD in the wee hours Sat morn. I should be arriving in SD, tomorrow (Friday) before 6pm. Maybe, I'll just swing by a fire station when I get in, its real close. No issue getting witness sigs a couple hours before departure, right?