Yes! It happened!!

Russ Black

Premier Member
I have a perfect window this summer. Or....I might wait until the last kid is in college in the Autumn, when she no longer needs me around anyhow. ;-
Or take her along with you! Your last Dad Daughter event. They will include her on your certificate as your pillion, send you two copies of the certificate (one for each of you), and she will be issue her own IBA number. If you become a Premier member before the ride with some of the newly implemented ways for Premier member to submit their applications, she might be able to have her certificates in hand before she leaves for college. That's a sweet deal no matter how you cut it.

Or take her along with you! Your last Dad Daughter event. They will include her on your certificate as your pillion, send you two copies of the certificate (one for each of you), and she will be issue her own IBA number. If you become a Premier member before the ride with some of the newly implemented ways for Premier member to submit their applications, she might be able to have her certificates in hand before she leaves for college. That's a sweet deal no matter how you cut it.
Better is if she had her own bike and joined the ride. I don't like someone else on the back. Just not comfortable with it.

But we'll always have some kind of dad/daughter things to do!

Gardnerville. Been really wanting to do another IBA ride - the Heaven to Hell ride keeps coming back to my mind, but some of the Interstate End-to-End rides seem interesting too.