2020 TOUR OF HONOR

Steve Brooks

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Registration is open for the 10th annual Tour of Honor Motorcycle Ride.

• Supports veterans and first responder charities
• Honors American heroes
• Visits memorial sites in each state
• Lots of small towns and 2-lane roads
• Iron Butt Association rides
• National Parks Tour and other auxiliary rides
• Premiere AMA Grand Tour
• Finishers certificates and pins, 150 trophies
• Optional Fall Ride to Meet in Gettysburg
• "The best excuse I've ever had to ride."

Check it out and register at tourofhonor.com $125 riders, $115 passengers.

Attachments

I was rider #498 last year.... 2 1st place trophies as well!

It was awesome and took me to places I would never had gone. Also managed to score a SS1K for the TOH as well! Already have my flag and swag fort his year and cannot wait to see the new curated sites! I highly recommend it for those that want to ride and can't dedicate every weekend to and Iron Butt ride! Although you can do both with this! I managed many multi-mile 24 hour days riding with this!

cacomly

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
As the state sponsor for VA and the person who once again raised their hand to volunteer I'd like to encourage everyone to consider coming to the 2020 Ride to Meet in Gettysburg PA. We are planning quite a few activities for the 10th anniversary of Tour of Honor and it would be great to meet face to face.

Here's a link to the RTM page on the Tour of Honor website

Sportsterpaul

As the state sponsor for VA and the person who once again raised their hand to volunteer I'd like to encourage everyone to consider coming to the 2020 Ride to Meet in Gettysburg PA. We are planning quite a few activities for the 10th anniversary of Tour of Honor and it would be great to meet face to face.

Here's a link to the RTM page on the Tour of Honor website
Go get them Chris, keep an eye on the volts!

I picked up my 7th and 8th sites yesterday to successfully complete the 2021 challenge, and reserved my number for 2022 today. Yesterday was my longest single day ride, 300 miles... GPS says 299, but what does it know?! I know that you legitimate Long Riders might think of me as a poseur, but I think I do pretty well on my little 250cc Vespa. The worst part of the ride, besides bumper-to-bumper traffic, was taking two steel-deck drawbridges at speed.

Im trying to recruit some fellow scooterists for 2022... wish me luck.